Luisa Via Roma is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with an online presence for over 20 years, serving upwards of 1 million users from more than 200 countries.
Our team is also international, including over 300 people from 20 different countries.
As a company, we constantly look to the future to offer our clients innovation through our services, platforms, website and app. We also aim to give back to the community and the planet by supporting charities and environmental causes. Through LVRSustainable – our section dedicated to sustainability– we offer conscious fashion and promote special collaborations with non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and eco-friendly initiatives.
Luisaviaroma’s Data Team works as a central department interacting with multiple teams across the company, including Senior Management, Marketing, Product and Commercial.
The Data Team collaborates with the Engineering teams to constantly improve our analytics infrastructure, including data Lakehouse, data pipelines, third-party Integrations and other technologies.
The role involves various responsibilities. First and foremost, you will be tasked with developing and maintaining automated solutions using Tableau and SQL, as well providing insights and recommendations using advanced data science and analytics methodologies to support business decisions and drive the company's success. You will engage and communicate with different business stakeholders across the company to understand their requirements.
- Develop and maintain automated solutions in Tableau and SQL
- Liaising with business stakeholders to gather requirements
- Provide insights and recommendations through the application of data science and advanced analytics
- Understanding and document the company's processes, data, systems and models
- Strong Tableau experience or similar BI tools
- Advanced SQL knowledge, especially in a big data environment
- Ability to identify trends and significant patterns within the data
- Understanding of database design and ETL
- Team working, communication skills and proactive attitude
- Proficiency in English
- Coding skills in R or Python will be a plus
- Experience working with Git will be a plus
- Machine Learning Experience will be a plus
What we offer:
📃 Full-time employment with a commercial contract
🕒 Work week Monday - Friday
📖 Learning Program
👍 In addition to optimal work-life balance, we offer job rotation, conventions and employee discounts
What to expect next…
First and foremost, we take great care to go through each and every application we receive in order to determine if the candidate fits the profile we’re looking for. We take the time to compare all the CVs we receive in order to make a shortlist of candidates we will then invite to a first interview with our HR team.
After this initial interview, if the candidate is an initial match, a technical test will be submitted as second step of the process. For the shortlist of candidates that will be successful with the test, a final confirmation interview with our Data & Analytics Manager and Chief Data Officer will take place.