Luisa Via Roma is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with an online presence for over 20 years, serving upwards of 1 million users from more than 200 countries.
Our team is also international, including over 300 people from 20 different countries.
As a company, we constantly look to the future to offer our clients innovation through our services, platforms, website and app. We also aim to give back to the community and the planet by supporting charities and environmental causes. Through LVRSustainable – our section dedicated to sustainability– we offer conscious fashion and promote special collaborations with non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and eco-friendly initiatives.
Content Editor Eng
Divided into sub-teams dedicated to marketing channels, international & influencer marketing and content & translation, the Marketing team works from idea to product translating winning strategies into digital campaigns and localized content in 10 languages.
- Developing original content for the website, LVR Magazine, articles, prints, photo shooting, marketing campaigns and social media. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Deciding on story ideas and themes.
- Set the strategy and editorial content planning.
- Ensuring consistency in style, tone of voice and terminology. Be able to easily adopt an established brand voice and adhere to strict brand and style guidelines.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability and ensure the content quality.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Writing praiseworthy company and business presentations
- Work closely with creative team on concepting and messaging for all campaigns, product storytelling and launches.
- Excellent English writing style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar and syntax. High level of Italian.
- A good knowledge of fashion industry, designers and brands. An eye for key trends and influential style leaders.
- Experience in fashion content creation in an editorial industry/publishing is preferred but experience in an Internet company will also be considered.
- Familiarity with Wordpress or hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and digital work.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and to move seamlessly between creative and managerial tasks.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple task in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Permise of Stay (Permesso di Soggiorno) or European passport required.
What we offer:
📃 Full-time employment with a commercial contract
🕒 Work week Monday - Friday
👍 In addition to optimal work-life balance, we offer job rotation, conventions and employee discounts
What to expect next…
First and foremost, we take great care to go through each and every application we receive in order to determine if the candidate fits the profile we’re looking for. We take the time to compare and contrast all the CVs we receive in order to make a shortlist of candidates we will then invite to interview with the hiring manager and HR team.
After this initial interview, if the candidate is an initial match, a technical test will be submitted as second step of the process. For the shortlist of candidates that will be successful with the test, there will be a final confirmation interview.