Luisa Via Roma is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with an online presence for over 20 years, serving upwards of 1 million users from more than 200 countries.
Our team is also international, including over 300 people from 20 different countries.
As a company, we constantly look to the future to offer our clients innovation through our services, platforms, website and app. We also aim to give back to the community and the planet by supporting charities and environmental causes. Through LVRSustainable – our section dedicated to sustainability– we offer conscious fashion and promote special collaborations with non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and eco-friendly initiatives.
At Luisaviaroma, our Data Team serves as the central hub, collaborating with various departments including Senior Management, Marketing, Product and various Business units.
We work in tandem with the Engineering team to continually enhance our analytics infrastructure, encompassing data Lakehouse, data pipelines, third-party integrations, and various data technologies.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join the team and focus on customer segmentation, advanced forecasting models and much more. The successful candidate will be involved in managing and leveraging third-party AI and Data Science tools, as well as constantly stay at the forefront of technological advancements
-Customer clustering and segmentation
- Predictive modelling for demand forecasting, inventory management and sales projections
- Be the main point of contact for anything AI and Data Science within the company
- Provide insights and recommendations through the application of data science and advanced analytics
- Improve recommendations and support AB tests to improve Web and App experiences
Must have skills:
- Master's or Ph.D. in Data Science, Statistics or a related field
- Previous experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience working with BigData (Google Cloud or AWS)
- Strong proficiency in Python
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex findings in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in English and Italian
Nice to have skills:
- Previous experience in the e-commerce or luxury retail sector
- R programming
- Understanding of database design and ETL
- Experience working with Git
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau or Data Studio)
What we offer:
📃 Full-time employment with a commercial contract
🕒 Work week Monday - Friday
💰30.000€ - 40.000€
👍 In addition to optimal work-life balance, we offer job rotation and employee discounts
What to expect next…
First and foremost, we take great care to go through each and every application we receive in order to determine if the candidate fits the profile we’re looking for. We take the time to compare all the CVs we receive in order to make a shortlist of candidates we will then invite to a first interview with our HR team.
After this initial interview, if the candidate is an initial match, a technical test will be submitted as second step of the process. For the shortlist of candidates that will be successful with the test, a technical and a final confirmation interview with our Data & Analytics Manager and Chief Data Officer will take place.