Luisa Via Roma - www.luisaviaroma.com - is a leading global luxury goods e-commerce with more than 20 years of presence in the web world.
Our catalog shows more than 600 brands, including all world’s fashion and luxury top brands.
We serve more than 1 million users with a global traffic spanning 200+ countries and we’re growing on double digits rate every year.
Each person at LuisaViaRoma plays an important role in the company’s success. Teams of highly professional and motivated workers create a healthy and engaging environment. Each department works closely with others to create a free-flow of ideas to work together and move forward as a team and push the company forward. Our team includes over 250 people from up to 20 different countries.
Innovation and Future-forward
LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology helps us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms. We have a dedicated section to offering a curated selection of the best sustainable brands and special collaborations with renowned non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and environmental causes.
LVRSustainable aims to build a global sustainable community and to promote creativity by supporting conscious fashion.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Web Developer C#. Net to help the WebDev team to bring new features and maintaining the e-commerce platform architecture.
A passionate developer with some experience in both backend and frontend in real world web environments.
A developer able to work directly with cross functional development teams in design problems.
A professional committed to develop following company best practices and standards, also helping to keep improving those practices and standards in a collaborative approach.
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience.
- Experience with C# programming and .NET web development.
- Experience as Web Developer (backend).
- Experience of algorithm design, implementation and testing.
- Experience in Software Lifecycle Management (writing unit and integration tests, monitoring, profiling, etc.).
- Experience with development and optimization with databases (SQL and / or NoSQL).
- Experience with a CI/CD environment.
- Fluency in Italian and English
Preferred skills & experience:
- Experience as Full Stack Developer (backend and frontend).
- Experience with ReactJS framework or similar ones (Angular, Vue, etc).
- Experience with Cloud Computing.
- Five or more years’ experience in developing distributed services and RESTful APIs.
- Deep knowledge of OOP, software design and web architectures.
- Deep knowledge of versioning tools and strategies.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform.
- Willing to join a fast-paced team, working in a CI/CD environment following agile methodologies (Kanban).